Setting up a practise
Have you decided that you want to set up a private physiotherapy practice?
Before setting up your physiotherapy practice there are many different things to consider, such as:
- Naming your practice
- What will be the nature your practice?
- How much will you charge?
- Setting up a website for your practice
The course of action you choose will affect the costs you will incur and may also affect how soon you start to receive income from the practice.
Naming your physiotherapy practice
It is enjoyable to create a name for your new Physical Therapy business. But, it is also essential you do a good job and come up with a great name. The name of your business makes a first impression, and it may be the difference in winning over a new client.
It is important to think of this as a business and not something personal. It is generally a good idea to not include your personal business name in the title of your business. Try and choose a name that is not only descriptive, but that people will remember.
Nature of your practice
- Will you specialise in providing a certain area of physiotherapy, such as paediatrics or sports injuries, or will you offer general physiotherapy.
- Will you work in partnership with other therapists, such as massage therapists, podiatrists, occupational therapists, etc to provide a broader service to your patients.
- Will you sell physiotherapy equipment that will be of benefit to your patient. You may decide to sell back rolls, swiss balls, wheat pack and ankle weights to your patients for example.
- Will you provide clinic appointments, home visits, or a mixture of both.
- Will you hire staff or do all the work yourself?
Certain things to consider are:
- How much will you charge for each treatment.
- Who will pay you (the patient, their company, or their health insurance).
- Will you offer discounts to patients that pay at the time of treatment.
- Will you offer discounts to new patients to encourage them to use your practice?
Setting up a website for your practice
One of the most effective tools in finding new clients for your Physical Therapy business is a website. It can be used to give information about what products you sell and what services you offer. A website acts as a communication tool between you and your potential customers. If done correctly, a website will bring in new patients all the time.
Physio123 can help you:
- Create an effective website
- Develop a Company Brand
- Get ranked on google
- Create a PPC Campaign
- Get lots of new patients
Get started now with a free 6 month trial
of our PhysioOne package
Free website for 6 months!Try our a bespoke website 100% risk free for 6 months. No contracts. No strings. »
Have questions?Talk to us and find out more »