Copyright in relation to all the publications, web pages, graphics, designs, and photographs on this website (with URLs beginning http://www.physio123.com) is owned by Physio123, except where indicated.
All rights reserved. However, Physio123 authorises the following use of its content:
- view/display material on this site using a web browser
- download (temporarily) material on this site for the purposes of private study, or research for a non-commercial purpose
- print a single copy of any webpage for the purposes of private study, or research for a non-commercial purpose, as long as copyright is acknowledged on the printout
You are not permitted to:
- alter the content in any way
- reproduce content in a misleading context
- sell, license, copy or reproduce our content for commercial purposes without receiving prior written consent from Physio123
- Visitors to this website may not distribute material from this website without written permission from Physio123.
Links to Third Party Sites
External links are provided as a service to users. Physio123 does not accept responsibility for the content or condition of any referenced sites.