Why do I need a website?
How many times in the past 7 days have you used a search engine as opposed to yellow pages?<-- Ste: Quote -->
Why are you reading this page right now? Is it because you are interested in our services? People could be at your website, right now and looking at what you offer.
Most people expect every business to be available online and patients will expect you to be there too. Over 70% of Australians use the internet so why would you be ignoring this potential? Even though we know that you are not very likely to have this 70% of web users visiting your website, it is still not worth ignoring even just on potential patient.
The amount of people who use the internet is increasing with every passing year. And the internet is a great place to increase your physiotherapy practice�s revenue. By having a website for your practice, you will be accessible to patients 24/7.
Health information is one of the more common things searched for on the internet. In fact over 80% of those surfing the net, will look for health related information. Having a physiotherapy website will mean that potential patients can check out your services and your existing patients can use it to refer you to others.
Physio123 feel that every single physiotherapy practice would benefit from having a website. However many private practitioners think it is too much like hard work to set up a website and that they don�t need one and don�t want the cost associated with it.
WE DISAGREE! We feel that by not having a website for your practice, you are selling you and your practice short. The internet is probably one of the most cost effective ways of promoting your practice and the services you offer. That is why Physio123 will offer you the chance to try out our services absolutely free for six months with no obligation. This will allow you to see how beneficial a website would be for your practice.
Some of the advantages of having a website from Physio123 are as follows:
- It will increase your referrals. Potential clients will visit your website, learn more about you and your services
- It adds to the professional look of your practice
- Tell people about your specialities
- You can compete with larger established practices
- It is advertising that is there 24 hour a day, seven days a week, 365 day a year
- Its sole reason for being is to promote your physiotherapy practice
- You can change your website to keep up with changes happening at your practice
- Create new therapy business opportunities that you may not before considered through enquiries from your website
Ultimately, using Physio123 to manage your online presence will increase your client base, brand awareness, referrals and profit!
And what could be better than to try this out for yourself for free with our six month free trial. You could have a website professionally designed for you free of charge and with no obligation.
Take advantage of our 6 month free trial.